Charity dinner party
As you may be aware I am climbing Mount Kilimanjaro at the end of August with a group of other industry guys including trip leader Ashley Palmer-Watts, John Freeman and Paulo De Tarso, between us we are trying to raise as much money as possible for the fantastic Farm Africa charity.
This week I am going to start an Auction for a one off dinner party cooked by me around your house. As I tweeted about this yesterday a Mr Gavin Peavoy started the ball rolling with a massive £200 bid plus costs. The Auction will start as soon as I post this on my blog and will end at midnight the 12th of June. My end of the bargain will be supplying the ingredients, crockery and cooking the food, depending on location I may need support with travel and accommodation. Your end of the bargain will be paying up and relaxing to enjoy a night with friends.
If bids could come direct to me via comment section below, twitter, or my contact page on this website I will tweet them out with this hash tag to keep people up to date #paulsafricadinner
If you don’t want to bid for it re-tweeting and helping to promote this will be very much appreciated. I have also included a link below to my direct sponsorship page and some information about Farm Africa.
I don’t like to make rules but please read the stipulations below, just to stop any complications and so that we know where we stand.
• The menu will be four courses for a maximum of 6 people
• The menu will be discussed and agreed by myself and the winner of the auction.
• The payment will need to be made to Farm Africa as the bid is won, if not paid the prize will go to the next highest bid.
• The prize is for England only unless there is an amazing bid that makes it worth the travel outside, and my travel and accommodation costs were supported for me and a commis.
• The dinner will be on a date mutually agreed by the winner and myself.
• Drink won’t be supplied by me
Thank you very much for taking the time to read this.